Scent

Scent

Saturday, August 2, 2014

MV : Scent's OST : The sound of your arriving " [ เสียงการมาถึงของคุณ ]

 Translated by Panda & Julie :  Edited by Mei & J Ong, thank you!

Lyrics

Even if we are separated by the distance of the sea, the waves will be rippling to you all my love. 
You have me to love you. We are destined to be together, so every minute, every second, every breath, 
I will be thinking of you. Even if the road ahead is strewn with thorns, I just move on until 
I hear the sound of your arriving. I am so in love with you~~~

แปล
แม้ว่าเรานั้นจะถูกแยกห่างจากกันโดยระยะห่างของทะเล แต่คลื่นแล้วคลื่นเล่าจะคอยสาดเซาะถึงคุณ
ด้วยความรักทั้งหมดของผม คุณมีผมที่รักคุณ เรานั้นถูกโชคชะตากำหนดให้อยู่ร่วมกัน ดังนั้นในทุกนาที 
ทุกวินาที และทุกลมหายใจ ผมจะคิดถึงคุณ ถึงแม้ถนนเบื้องหน้าจะเต็มไปด้วยขวากหนามมากมาย 
ผมก็จะก้าวเดินต่อไป จนกว่าผมจะได้ยิน " เสียงการมาถึงของคุณ " ผมรักคุณมากเหลือเกิน~~~

" The sound of your arriving "

Singer :  Park Si Hoo

Korean version



Chinese version


Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!
Credit : 56.com, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. ว้าวร้องสองเวอร์จั่นเลย น่ารักจริงๆๆ ทำทุกอย่างเลย

    ReplyDelete